• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
khadijah

hello so in need of support :(

Hi Im new to the forum after being persuaded by a friend on here.

I have bad anxiety,obssessive thoughts,and depression. Off all meds now cos of pregnancy- dont get on with flouxetine :s

so needless to say i am struggling with a huge capital S.Struggling to get out of fits of hopelessness and crying and just feel very very alone.

sorry to be such a downer but nothing positive going on for me right now!

anyway- thats me!

Hiya khadijah

A huge welcome to phobia support you will find loads of help both here on the forum and in the chat room :)

I am sorry to read your going through such a tough time atm but please know your never alone here

Also please do not take this the wrong way but you have a huge positive a new born beautiful baby to look forward to :)

Your hormones will also be all over the place , maybe a good idea to explain to your doctor or midwife how you feel as i know there are certain medications that can still be taken during pregnancy if your symptoms are severe

Again a huge welcome to the forum :)

love dino

xxxxxxx

78-Cat.gif

Welcome in to the forum :) You are free to post, free to look and connect. While we all suffer from different disorders this is a safe, friendly place to be. So a huge welcome! :)

Welcome Khadijah. I too suffer from obsessive thoughts, and the depression and anxiety that it causes. Hope you can find the support and answers you need on here, and I hope to see you in chat maybe as well. Take care, and welcome again.- Allen

Khadijah,

We all have these thoughts from time to time. Many yrs ago I thought I was gonna have to be hospitalized. Many times we think our thoughts rule us. What would it be like if we were in control of our thoughts, and our mind?

Aaron Cornett,Certified Life Coach,Master Weight Loss Coach

http://www.aaroncornett.com

I provide FREE help for veteran's and war related issues!!!

Welcome Khadijah. There's one rule around here - don't feel bad about yourself, we understand. Oh, and don't sit in my chair I've got the bum groove in it just right. Glad you found us, hope we can help. My therapist told me once - the worst thing about our minds is that we can talk ourselves into anything. The best thing about our minds is we can talk ourselves out of anything.

Oh, and that struggling with a capital S? You won't find many people around here who haven't walked that path. You're not alone. We make it through with the support and comfort we give eachother.

Be well

Sunny