• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
dino

Where is everyone gone ?

I am very saddened to see no one uses the forum anymore or has it been moved to another one and no one told me

I am guilty of not posting due to ill health and i apologise for that but a bit of paranoia got to me also thinking if i stopped posting with my non stop moaning i thought others would be tempted to post

It saddens me to see the forum like this so please peeps lets try to get the forum here active again if only to say hello or a quick reply to other posters can make a huge differance

I also know of one or two members that are themselves atm unable to post due to personal matters and hugs to them

As i said i have a bit of a brass neck even posting this as i have not been able to get to computer often due to my health but a few weeks ago i did try with a few posts and i thank the few that did respond

I hope your all well and please know i miss you all loads

love dino

xxxxxxxxx

LOVEMYCOMPUTER.jpg

013.gif:)

Hiya Dino,

Still about but had a few things to sort out had to have the Atos medical and that as been playing on my mind, Will know if I've passed soon,

Also worring about my sister too,

Hope to chat soon once i can get this worry out of the way.

Paul.

Hi Paul

I know you have a lot going on quote I also know of one or two members that are themselves atm unable to post due to personal matters and hugs to them

Like you i have been told im fit for work i cant even have a shower atm ffs

As i said it was not a dig at no one personally i feel bad to that i havent been able to post im hoping others will

I promise i will make an effort once i feel a bit better love to you dawn and your sister ,good luck with your results also .

i will tell them i can be a advertisment for lying in a bed rigid since months with dizziness :o

Again thanks for replying and love to you all there

love dino

xxxxxx

Hey Dino, thanks for trying to keep the activity and comradery around here alive, I know its been dying out. Not only is the forum suffering from lack of participation, but the chat is too. Perhaps people are just feeling better, who knows? Anyways, I'm sorry to hear that your health has you so immobile right now, I hope you get better soon.

Hiya Allen

Thank you for replying it means a lot

As i said hopefully soon we can all here get both the forum and chat back to being more active

My doctor phoned earlier said he is away to look up my old ENT notes in the hope something can alliviate this severe dizziness thank you also for your good wishes

I hope you are well and again thank you :)

love dino

xxxxxxxxx

Hey dino, I'm still around. But I've just found myself rather wordless lately, both here and in chat. I dunno, just going thru some stuff I guess and not knowing just how to put it into words, really. thx for the nudge tho :) , hope you get well enough soon.

LL

Hiya LLaura

Thank you also for replying ,please accept my apologies for late reply but have again been unable get out bed to comp with this dizziness etc

Anyway enough of me i also hope you feel better soon

love dino

xxxxxx