• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
dino

Forum post's

jorge.jpg here is going be on her best behaviour :lol:

Myself anf Flo both said merry christmas no replies , we both said happy new year no replies i know i havent been posting as much as normal but i can barely get out of bed but on a good day i try my best to post and cheer others up or welcome people back, newbies etc

This forum i love always will it's been my saviour over the past seven years without it i'd be lost and i thank Paul and Dawn from the bottom of my heart for giving me this wonderful site i call my 2nd home

I posted a similar thead a few months ago and i thank the ones who did respond :)

But i am very saddened to see no one really uses the forum anymore or has it been moved to another one and no one told me :lol:

I am guilty of not posting due to ill health and i apologise for that but a bit of paranoia got to me also thinking if i stopped posting with my non stop moaning i thought other's would be tempted to post

It saddens me to see the forum like this so please everyone lets try to get the forum here active again if only to say hello or a quick reply to other posters can make a huge differance :)

I also know of one or two members that are themselves atm unable to post due to personal matters ill health etc and hugs to them from me :huh:

As i said i have a bit of a brass neck even posting this as i have not been able to get to computer often due to my health but a few weeks ago i did try with a few posts and i thank the few that did respond

I hope your all well and please know i miss you all loads ;)

Blank1.giffor taking the time to read this and please do not think i am being a bitch i just hate seeing the forum so inactive :(

love dino

xxxxxxxxx

Yup I hear ya on this one. I remember the days when the forum was the place to go and now it seems it's largely unused. It's a real shame for those of us who know what a great place the forum can be. This is where you come when you need advice, or you need a friend, or you want to brag about something you did that you didn't think you could. Thanks to Dino and Flo for your constant contributions.

Be well everyone

Sunny

:):):)

Sunny ..

maybe we can bring it back to that nice place it once was ,,, a cheerful place .. or a place to share whatever is on your mind at the time,,, :)

I appreciate your acknowledgement Sunny , usually is just Dino and myself talking back and forth ... and no one ever replies .. so to U >>>

animated_thank_you_greeting_card.gif

Love ,

Flo xxxxx

thanks_for_the_add.gifsunny and as flo said hopefully we will bring the forum back to what it was before , and thank you also for your contrubution's they mean a lot also :)

love dino

xxxxxxxx

I think i'll start pushing the forum more in chat. seems ppl, regulars, have either forgotten about it or just don't use it.

LLaura

That would be great Laura. I don't think people realize or maybe they forgot how much fun and how helpful the forum can be.

Dino - that dog freaks me out! Why the hell does it have purple eyes? Why???? It's kinda scary.

Hi LLaura

A good idea thank you for that :)

Sunny quote:Dino - that dog freaks me out! Why the hell does it have purple eyes? Why???? It's kinda scary.f1704.gifATT00039.gifATT00039.gifATT00039.gifit is a cat, the purple eye's i think are to make it look cute or maybe it is on vallies :lol: :lol: pmsl

525958_318567198217329_126894987384552_730161_1759218098_n.jpg:lol: :lol:

love to you both

love dino

xxxxxxx

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

OK ,, I thought was a cat too .. LOL Laura ,,maybe we need a show of hands here .. on what do we think this cute little fluff ball is on Dino's post ... :lol:

LOL >>

Love .

Flo xxxxx