An injured sense of self esteem

has driven me to this extreme

I'm terrified to let others see

the wounded heart inside of me

I never want to be portrayed

as someone weak, just too afraid

the truth is that i live in fear

of anyone that gets too near

Had to add this song as i feel i'm indeed walking on the moon i'm alway's so dizzy :mellow:

btw the singer in this video is both my husband and son's dental nurse , the drummer Danny i used to work with many year's ago not in the band but in a hotel where i was a waitress :P

Thanks Dino. I loved it, the poem and the song. I worked all day, picked up 17yr old from work on the way home at 5.45pm and let him drive home, he's learning to drive. I have to prepare myself all the way there and stay calm so I don't have a panic attack, if I think too much about it I wouldn't be able to do it. Then, get home, have dinner, have a shower, take a load of washing off the line, hang a load of washing up, feed dog, wash dishes, make lunches for tomorrow. Now I'm having a break, but I still have to fold a whole load of washing and for some reason the machine seems to have spat fluff all over it. Ughhhh! And it's 9.30! But I still have a smile on my face because even if I'm stressed and if I do slip and have a setback I know you'll understand. Thanks for the end of day pick-me-up.

Be well

Sunny

Hi Sunny

I am glad you like my wee poem , you know when i read your post's you give me insperation that i hopefully one day can get back out and about again so for that i thank you :)

Your day sounds like mines used to be feed dog washing hung out now poor hubby has to do most of it cos im so fainty dizzy etc i get in such a panic im about to croak i like a tit run back to bed bawling feeling how usless etc etc i am :mellow:

Sorry to be such a moaning bitch here i'm a bit down atm made worse that my oldest daughter's leaving tomorrow to go back to Australia for over a year again i know i should be happy for her and i am i just freak out cos she is going be so so far from home :(

Ok enough o my depressing shite here look i found a pic of you and son learning to drive behindthewheel.jpg:lol:

love dino

xxxxxxxx