• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
stevelord

This aborts panic attack in less than 3 minutes

My friend was having what amounted to a panic attack. Staring at white noise, perfectly random tv snow or static puts me in what is a dead ringer for the antianxiety , calming theta brainwave state so I asked her to try it. In 3 minutes i watcher her attack totally disappear and she reported total calm. To get the random static, one must have a tv pre 2005, called analogue, It may say that on the back.Take the cable off and turn the set to a non broadcast channel displaying only black dots jumping around on a white background, so called tv snow or static. Newer than that, which are digital, digital tv's dont display tv snow , instead display a blue screen,when turned to a non broadcast channel, or even if the blue screen can be defeated the snow is not random, same for the internet which is digital also. I turn the sound down all the way as its disturbing and merely look at the static, the so called snow. The effect is so profound on anxiety and calming that it will be obvious to anyone in seconds..

Also works that fast on totally aborting the manic phase of my neighbors mania with no resulting depression. Other ways of creating so called white noise do not work, they are not random. I have reason to believe that it works because it puts one in the theta brainwave state, a hightly valued and strived for healing and relaxing state which is also attained via hypnosis or swimming (hearing the sound) dolphins make. Please post your experience should you try it..

I had another friend just try this method and she said she tried looking at the tv snow for 2 to 3 minutes with the sound off on her analogue tv set and she sent me this note about her results.

"um I have panic anxiety anger heartache the whole kit and kaboodle

it reduced it dramatically, all of it"

She added that it made her feel "peaceful"

She said it did come back partly and so she looked at the snow again for even less than two minutes and that eliminated the problems for good and she was feeling good the entire rest of the day. If it comes back today Im sure she will look at the snow again.She was going nuts and suffering in the extreme until she tried this method. The first friend above did not have her suffering come back.

Steve Lord

Hiya stevelord

Firstly a huge welcome to phobia support :)welcome-2.gif

I myself suffer severe panic have tried many methods to eridicate it all to no avail :huh:

I do have a old analogue telly but to me if i see dot's which i do due to my panic it freaks me out even more , however i shall tonight give your method a try and report back to you with my results B)

Thank you for the tip as they say anything is worth a go 1168730x7o8ly63ia.gif

Again welcome to the forum and many thank's for your advice

love dino

xxxxxxxx

Hiya stevelord

Firstly a huge welcome to phobia support :)welcome-2.gif

I myself suffer severe panic have tried many methods to eridicate it all to no avail :huh:

I do have a old analogue telly but to me if i see dot's which i do due to my panic it freaks me out even more , however i shall tonight give your method a try and report back to you with my results B)

Thank you for the tip as they say anything is worth a go 1168730x7o8ly63ia.gif

Again welcome to the forum and many thank's for your advice

love dino

xxxxxxxx

Woohoo, Dino, I love you. You are like me, trial and error until something clicks.

Steve Lord

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXDp_fGnnFo&feature=related

Seriously steve a huge huge 172285ymu7azioyn.giffor your reply not often i get any :huh:

some people dont get my sense of humour cos i am Scottish :Ptek_070720183934.png

Seriously tonight at bedtime my old telly shall be on with me trying out your method above and i shall report back to you tomorrow if i relaxed or went blind :lol:

love dino

xxxxxxxx

Dino posts

Seriously tonight at bedtime my old telly shall be on with me trying out your method above and i shall report back to you tomorrow if i relaxed or went blind :lol:"

Dino no worries, only about if a third of all users go blind. :D

Dteve Lord

Hi Steve

Well obviously you must of been one of the third of all users to go blind by your end bit

quote:Dteve Lord ATT00039.gifATT00039.gifjust kidding but sorry coulden't resist :lol:

ok seriously i did try watching the snow effect on my telly this morning but im still here

nuttier than a bag of nuts in a nut factory but i shall not give up i shall keep on persisting with this to see if eventually it might hopefully work ;)

Please also keep posting we love all newbies on here with a sense of humour but with it people like yourself trying to help other's , for that i thank you again :)

134339j341yarfe1.gif B)

love dino

xxxxxxx

:):)

Hello Steve !!

Nice to have you here with us on forum,, yes it is great that u can offer any help at all.. :D

Dino and I would really like the company also ....as we r only ones to reply , so a huge !!! >>>>>>>

welkom20fantasy01.jpg

Welcome-09b.gif

Love,

Flo xxx

Thanks, Flo. Dino,thanks, at the time you tried the snow, were you experiencing symptoms, and if so what happened to them during the? staring ? ALso what problem are you trying to eradicate? I would not expect this to PERMANENTLY cure a long standing PHOBIA, , but I would expect it to eradicate a panic attack

Hi Steve

At the time of trying to watch the snow effect on the telly was indeed having huge panic but in saying that i also have constant anxiety which is with me 24/7 plus atm going through very bad withdrawl from lorazepam onto diazapam

This link gives you a brief insight into why im so nutty http://www.non-benzodiazepines.org.uk/lorazepam.html

Typically here there taking me down quicker as they maintain it is pharmalogically ok to do so plus at same time have stopped zopliclones i was on for years i know in my heart the pills were not working no more and due to my body becoming immune to having any affects

So understandably imo it is probably the aslyum i need instead o a fuzzy telly or perhaps its this straight-jacket.gifor even this below but im not american thats flo :lol: :lol:

f1704.gif:lol: :lol:

Omg my apologies i am trying to make light of a bad situation in all seriousness i still thank you for your help and your kindness towards me :)

love dino

xxxxxxx

:unsure::unsure:

LOL OMG >>> Dino ,, I was sitting here looking through forum with my eyes all blurry .. and then I got to your bit by the American Medical Association ,,, and thought to self,, OMG >>> Is that what is going on with eyes , Only to find out I had old glasses on :lol: LOL was weeding in flowers and use them to keep eyes safe ,,, so here I am ,,,, with proper glasses,, and seeing just fine ... B) Good thing w ehave u Dino to keep us on our toes...

Steve Lord... Yes , U have been offering help ..and it is well appreciated , but I think as Dino says , right now she has so many different things going on , not just panic. :( I think maybe if were just panic maybe the snowy TV might work ... :)

Thax again Steve.

Love ,

Flo xxxx

PS LOL >> Yes I am the American !!! ;)

But Dino,Im still not calling your test a failure yet because you are still not telling me what happened to the panic attack DURING the time you looked at the snow? Also how long did you look at it and was the sound off?` Did you notice any calming effect from the snow? How old is your tv set? And finally were you exposed to any other electronic devices in the room and do you smoke?

Thanks Dino, Steve Lord

Thanks Flo. I see what you mean, I just read the link, didnt see it before, withdrawal from lorazepam cais a prescriptionused panic attack or anxiety would certainly not be aborted for long , if at all because of that cause always being present and possibly non quashable. BUt Id still be interested Dino in , if you dont mind, having you answer those questions I asked, especially what happened to the panic attack during the snow , and how long did you try it. ALso Dina would you mind trying it again after you get rid of the withdrawal symptoms.Thanks

Steve Lord

But Dino,Im still not calling your test a failure yet because you are still not telling me what happened to the panic attack DURING the time you looked at the snow? Also how long did you look at it and was the sound off?` Did you notice any calming effect from the snow? How old is your tv set? And finally were you exposed to any other electronic devices in the room and do you smoke?

Thanks Dino, Steve Lord

Hi steve

My apologies if i never explained properly what happpened during the time i looked at the snow effect on my telly ,firstly yes my sound was off , i noticed no changes in my panic, i did the procedure for over fifteen minutes but as i said to me my severe anxiety can and does make my panic worse in any situation and i have no other electronic devices in my room other than of course my lights which at the time were switched of :huh:

Yes i smoke and you can believe this or not but my dr told me not to give up atm as i have enough withdrawls atm but i never smoke in my bedroom im so dopey i'd probably set the bed on fire lol

my telly im ashamed to admit is a relic it is over ten years old but i love it cos it is a fancy shaped lilac one , maybe 181160_484482634902620_206259840_n.jpg:lol: :lol:

Thanks Dino.Im surprised Well all I can think of , in that it didnt even make a dent in your panic,in that it was so effective in the other two, that maybe being in withdrawal from lorazepam blocks one from producing the theta brainwaves that evidently are necessary for this to work.

Thanks, Dino.

Steve Lord

Edited by stevelord

000_thanyyou.gifsteve i will keep trying your method , your advice etc has been very welcoming

love dino

xxxxxxx

000_thanyyou.gifsteve i will keep trying your method , your advice etc has been very welcoming

love dino

xxxxxxx

THanks Dino. I am curious as to what it does to your anxiety or your panic once your withdrawal subsides.

Steve Lord

Dino, did you ever try looking at tv static, sound off, after you had completed withdrawal and just had your normal anxioius, panic state?

Thanks, If you try it again, can you be not nearer than five feet of the tv set with all parts of your body, even your feet. It works best if not being radiated by an electronic at the time , at least for other things, not sure about panic. So turn off cell or mobile phones too and take watch and rings off if possible too, Dont know for sure it this will improve results or if just not being in withdrawal will make this work.but thats what the one lady did who I watched recover completely in 3 minutes. Thanks,

STeve Lord