• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
LLaura

We have customers waiting for forum access

Not sure anymore who is in charge of accepting people for forum registration, but we have a new person in chat that wants access to it and is still waiting to be accepted (been a few days).

I'm doing my best to steer people, including the new people we have (yes we have a few) but if they can't get their registration accepted, well I feel their frustration.

Also, since mm's computer is down, nobody can get accepted to use the facebook site. Can we get a backup person in charge of that? (dont ask me i'm clueless about how to do that).

Thanks!

LLaura

:mellow::mellow:

Hello LAura ..

I am sorry to hear that , I do not know anything about any of the registration , I just use the forum daily .. to try to cheer someone up... if they r on ... I wish u luck in finding out who it would be... sad that we have this and hardly anyone uses it ..

Take care.. and maybe they will be on soon, hopefully ... :)

Love , Flo xxx

Hi LLaura

I am not sure why this problem is happening

All i can suggest is you pm admin to let him know and hopefully the new members can then get there registration accepted

I have noticed we have two newbies in the last 2 day's and one actually using the forum which is fantastic and as flo said it is so sad to have this wonderful site for it to be so empty

I also hope your well there i hope to pop into chat when feeling less fainty /dizzy as miss you all loads

love dino

xxxxxxx

teddybearsblueglobe1.gif

Not sure anymore who is in charge of accepting people for forum registration, but we have a new person in chat that wants access to it and is still waiting to be accepted (been a few days).

I'm doing my best to steer people, including the new people we have (yes we have a few) but if they can't get their registration accepted, well I feel their frustration.

Also, since mm's computer is down, nobody can get accepted to use the facebook site. Can we get a backup person in charge of that? (dont ask me i'm clueless about how to do that).

Thanks!

LLaura

Sorted only one person on forum as for facebook people just join the phobia support page.

Admin

OK, thought there were two people waiting for forum access. oh well.

But facebook they need to be accepted as "friend" before they can post there. mm was doing that, but as i said her puter is down.

LLaura

OK, thought there were two people waiting for forum access. oh well.

But facebook they need to be accepted as "friend" before they can post there. mm was doing that, but as i said her puter is down.

LLaura

Hi LLaura will look into facebook but was sure people could just post, I cannot see anywhere where it says accepted as friend will look closer.

Admin.

I just tried it on my son's laptop did not even have to hit the like button and it allows me to see all post's etc this side B)

love dino

xxxxxxx