• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Sunny

job interview

Yay! I went for a job interview yesterday! We all know how bloody nerve wracking those things are. Dino was there with me of course, whispering in my ear. She's like jiminy cricket, only louder, with swear words. Don't talk too fast. Sit up straight. Don't fidget. Make bloody eye contact Sunny! You are not going to panic! Keep it together.

Anyway, it went well. I think. I did my research, knew my shit, made them laugh. So, if I get it great, if I don't that's fine. But, I did it! And I did it well! They didn't know I was freaking out on the inside. They couldn't tell I have a panic disorder. If I can do this stuff anyone can.

Be well everyone

Sunny

Hi Sunny

goodluck.jpgwith the job , my finger's, toes, tits, legs everything's crossed you get it ;)

Glad i was of assistance at your interview , even if iam jorge.jpg:lol: :lol:

Seriously you are an insperation to all here with panic and for that i thank you from my heart :)

Please keep us updated on how it goes and not next year :lol: :lol:

love dino

xxxxxxx

Alright Jiminy Dino, job update - my prospective new boss called my current job to check my references. Positive sign. Yay!!!

He also asked the receptionist of my current job what she thought of me - she gave me a fabulous rap - she's great, we love her, she's so dependable, always goes the extra mile etc etc. One minor detail he wasn't aware of - the receptionist is my cousin. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Not an unfair advantage - I didn't put her down as a reference, he just happened to ask her while they were on the phone. Not my fault she's family. HAHAHAHAHA

Soooo, it seems I'm at least on the short list. I want this job because it's casual and it's just five minutes away, and I can work it around my current casual job which is 45 minutes away and doesn't give me a steady income. And I really like the sound of the job. But - at least I made it this far. YAY SUNNY!!!!!

If I don't get this one, I'll get the next one.

Hi dame edna sunny 49534_1103697738.jpg:lol:

Your bloody cousin good one i hope on sunday ye go to confession 3.gif:lol: :lol:

Seriously way to go and thank you for the update your a star and i wish you all the luck in the world in your new job :)

My daughter is in Australia atm just got a job yesterday away in the outback a place called Morawa or some weird name like that , could imagine it if it was where you are and was her boss pmsl

Keep us posted and huge waterfallhugs.gifto you

love dino

xxxxxxxx

:):)

Sunny ...

I am happy for u that you had such a great interview... :) I think we must believe in ourselves first and then we can show anyone what we have to offer.. Good for U ... :)

Thinking of you and hoping u do get this job ... :rolleyes: Of course having Dino on your shoulder is always a help no matter what swear words she is sputtering ATM,,, :lol::lol:

good_luck_.gif

Love ,

Flo xxx

Dino - If I go to confession I'm gonna have to take a packed lunch, I'll be there awhile. Thanks both for the good wishes. And........... it worked! Got the job this morning! Wasn't supposed to be decided until next week, but I got up this morning, put on my lucky shirt and shazam! got the job. The powers of the mystical magic lucky shirt cannot be denied (unless of course it was Dino crossing her fingers, toes, tits and legs or possibly the chicken that was sacrificed).

Job should start in a couple of weeks, so now I just gotta get in there, prove my worth, get in a groove and everything will be fine and dandy. If I think too hard about it I'll get panicky, so one day at a time. Small steps keeps everything under control.

Thanks for the good mojo you were both sending my way.

Sunny

1528742xe57rpvw11.gifyou did it :)

I am so happy for you well done again and don't abandon us keep us posted on how it is all going of course only if they ever let you out of confession :lol: :lol:

love dino

xxxxxxxx