• Charcoal
Admin

Chat rules

Treat others as you expect to be treated,

No sex sexual innuendo, religion or politics talk at all,

No women bashing no men bashing no gay bashing,

No pm-ing without permission,

No posting links without permission,

No bring msn facebook conversations into chat if you choose to add friends from phobiasupport to both so be it but dont bring your fallouts into chat,

No threats of harming yourselves or others,

No abusive chat,

Please stick to one nick you can add a tagline link nick-brb if need be,

Lastly no being a pain in the arse it's a phobia support site please remeber that.

I was just talking to Llaura in the chatroom and she said there was a post here somewhere about no longer kicking idlers! I can't find the post but I feel very strongly about this and I need to comment. I couldn't tell you the number of times I have logged in needing to chat and finding a number of names up there. all idle, some for many hours. I kick off idlers! I make exceptions when people have put BRB or AFK or something similar next to their nicks so I know they are not available to chat.

Imagine a new person coming in in real need of help, seeing half a dozen names, and getting no replies at all. These people leave in a worse state than when they come in because it appears as yet further rejection to them.

Please don't change this rule Paul!

Jenni

I was just talking to Llaura in the chatroom and she said there was a post here somewhere about no longer kicking idlers! I can't find the post but I feel very strongly about this and I need to comment. I couldn't tell you the number of times I have logged in needing to chat and finding a number of names up there. all idle, some for many hours. I kick off idlers! I make exceptions when people have put BRB or AFK or something similar next to their nicks so I know they are not available to chat.

Imagine a new person coming in in real need of help, seeing half a dozen names, and getting no replies at all. These people leave in a worse state than when they come in because it appears as yet further rejection to them.

Please don't change this rule Paul!

Jenni

Hello Jenni,

New site new rules, We gave up the other site because of all the stupid rules that caused far too many arguments and probably upset even more people,

We want people to relax and made not to think they are in prison, It's going to be the fun site it once was, There are going to be a lot of changes over the coming months people are going to be able to use the site and chat without fear.

It is not relaxing to come into a room full of idle people! It is totally damn frustrating!

Jenni

We will not ruin another site with petty rules and people too scared to even enter chat, This site is called Phobia Support it's not all about the chat room, The only frustrating thing is OP's kicking people for stupid things making people feel worthless,

And what people all three of them and one is a bot ?

We are building the site back up and it wil take time for people to find the chat room, Come back in a years time and see how full the chat is.