• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Huntress

Fear if pretty much everything

Hi. The reason I am here is because you have a bit about monophobia. I am agoraphobic, I know that much. I had my first panic attack around 4 years ago. I was so frightened that I dialed 911, and now owe a hefty bill. I have PTSD, general anxiety and a touch of social anxiety. I am very hyper-vigilant. I have been for a long time. I always note and obsess over every thing that could go wrong. I know that I annoy everyone who is close to me with my paranoia.

What brought me here is my recent bouts w/ monophobia (maybe?). I've never really feared being alone until the past few weeks, as I am experiencing a lot of stress.

I have many phobias. But, the most recent to surface has really got me pissed off. All of these are not fear of being alone, but I find it a lot easier to accomplish everyday tasks when I am not alone.

I fear taking a shower, as I may slip, or lose balance. I fear driving. I fear eating, because I might choke.

They are valid fears, as with the losing balance and driving, I have Meinere's. But beyond that, I am living my life in fear.

One of the roots of my PTSD involves being forcibly restricted from oxygen. . That would explain my fear of choking. Yet it's been so many years since I was ever even traumatized, and it's showing up now!! Of course I am in a very stressful situation at the time being, so I guess it might trigger it.

But I've never been so hypersensitive to the "being alone" thing before.

I hope that having a community that understands will help.

Hiya Huntress

Firstly a huge welcome to phobia support :)

Reading your post above i could of wrote the same regarding myself , like you i have all the above fears and i know exactly what hell on earth it is to live with it all :mellow:

Your not alone and i can only say i wish i could be of more help , but please also try our chat room where other's may also be able to assist you in your fear's etc

And lastly please keep posting as the saying goes a problem shared is a problem halfed :huh:

love dino154welcome.gif

xxxxxxx

Hiya Huntress

Firstly a huge welcome to phobia support :)/>

Reading your post above i could of wrote the same regarding myself , like you i have all the above fears and i know exactly what hell on earth it is to live with it all :mellow:/>

Your not alone and i can only say i wish i could be of more help , but please also try our chat room where other's may also be able to assist you in your fear's etc

And lastly please keep posting as the saying goes a problem shared is a problem halfed :huh:/>

love dino154welcome.gif

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, Dino! I will certainly keep posting and check out the chat room, as I am in extreme need of support right now. Thanks so much. :)

xxxxxxx

Hiya Huntress

You are very welcome for my reply and i thank you for being so very kind in replying back to me

I promise to write more once i am feeling less fainty dizzy etc regarding my agro, mono anxiety , panic etc in the hope as i said we can help each other in perhap's hopefully overcoming this debilitating condition's together

Hugsonalog_Creddys.gifto you :)

love dino

xxxxxxxx

:)/> :)/> :)/>

Hello Huntress and Welcome ..

I too suffer from Ptsd , altho controlled by meds now, whenever I am extremely stressed , I am victim of paranoia , and being alone and the other fears that had me so bound from everyday living , until brought under control .. Yes we do understand what u are going through .People who have been in your shoes.. will understand .. Not everyone tho ... so hang in there ... hopefully things will get better and it will pass .. You didn't mention , if u are getting help from professionals for these probs ,,?? Or if you are on meds// ?? No matter what You are most welcome .. Like Dino said the chat room is a place where u can talk to ppl one on one or many at a time, and share your fears and feelings ...

Once again Welcome....

Love ,

Flo xxxx

welcome7.gif

:)/>/> :)/>/> :)/>/>

Hello Huntress and Welcome ..

I too suffer from Ptsd , altho controlled by meds now, whenever I am extremely stressed , I am victim of paranoia , and being alone and the other fears that had me so bound from everyday living , until brought under control .. Yes we do understand what u are going through .People who have been in your shoes.. will understand .. Not everyone tho ... so hang in there ... hopefully things will get better and it will pass .. You didn't mention , if u are getting help from professionals for these probs ,,?? Or if you are on meds// ?? No matter what You are most welcome .. Like Dino said the chat room is a place where u can talk to ppl one on one or many at a time, and share your fears and feelings ...

Once again Welcome....

Love ,

Flo xxxx

welcome7.gif

Thank you, Flo. :) It is really relieving to know that I am not alone in this. I really appreciate the warm welcomes. I am not currently on official meds, but I am going to seek help as this latest phobia is unmanageable. I love to eat, and it slays me that I'm all of a sudden afraid to indulge in one of my favorite past times! I'm sure it's because I am in a time of high stress, but I am long overdue for a visit w/ a professional. I will let you guys know how it goes. When is the chat room most active? I was on the other day, but no one seemed to be around. Thanks again for the support. :)

Hiya Huntress

You are very welcome for my reply and i thank you for being so very kind in replying back to me

I promise to write more once i am feeling less fainty dizzy etc regarding my agro, mono anxiety , panic etc in the hope as i said we can help each other in perhap's hopefully overcoming this debilitating condition's together

Hugsonalog_Creddys.gifto you :)/>

love dino

xxxxxxxx

I hope that you are feeling better. @>----

Thank you Huntress for your post ,

I am at the moment on withdrawl from Lorazopam to Diazapam coming down of this is so hard not that they helped while i took them but like a old fool i foolishly kept taking them as the dr kept prescribing me them , i'm told by a new councellor way to long

At most atm i can only get out of bed approx one hour at lunchtime and another at about 9pm

Like yourself i cannot even enjoy a meal for fear of choking in fact i cannot barely function due to the severe panics and dizziness etc :(

I hope like i said above by knowing your not alone with all this helps and i hope to you soon can find some peace from all this panic etc

love dino

xxxxxxx

533061_416914501700674_1040087992_n.jpg