• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Amanda

Just a thought....

Yeah, ive seen a few people who said it was their first time in chat. Though you do make a great point...there was alot more new people in the old chat.

well Google still brings up the old web site for keywords like 'phobia' 'anxiety' and 'chat' and there is no link from the old site to this one. bit of a puzzle as to why it was left that way. i Googled 'phobia + support' and this place still didnt show up. Yahoo was also ineffective.

if anyone new finds this place i am guessing that it's by referral and not search engine.

well Google still brings up the old web site for keywords like 'phobia' 'anxiety' and 'chat' and there is no link from the old site to this one. bit of a puzzle as to why it was left that way. i Googled 'phobia + support' and this place still didnt show up. Yahoo was also ineffective.

if anyone new finds this place i am guessing that it's by referral and not search engine.

The old site now belongs to someone else and as nothing to do with Paul or Dawn, It looks like the new owner as taken off all the links we are starting anew so we do not even have a website yet so people will not be able to find us, Once we get a website up and running then hopefully people will begin to find the new site which will be for people who suffer from phobias,

I think thats the reason Paul got rid of the site as it had drifted off from being just a phobia support site into a general mental health site.

I like/miss seeing new faces. If I can stop being so groggy all the time. But yes the old site said it would remove any references to this chat because it has its own chat. idk a fresh coat of paint seems nice to me.

xxx

CaliPants

Hiya Gunner302

A huge welcome to the forum .... you will find loads of support both on here and in chat :)

love dino

xXx

welcome-2.gif