• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
TonyAndErin

Phobias and Movies

My wife suffers from Emetophobia so to help her cope I created a new way for her and everyone else with phobias enjoy movies without anxiety or fear! check Phobias at the Movies and never worry about seeing vomit, blood, spiders, snakes, puppets, dolls, dental work, clowns or needles again! We have over 1800 movies, screen theater movies every weekend and are the only site that takes your requests! You can use our site to avoid, but we have many members that have begun using our site as exposure therapy (slowly) with a loved one. It has worked wonders for my wife (she has started with just scenes you can hear) and helped her get through some tough times with myself and our small children! So check us out and let us know if there is anything else we can be doing to help! Thank you for your time and I hope our site helps you at least enjoy the little things in life!

www.phobiasatthemovies.com

Hiya TonyAndErin

Firstly a huge welcome to phobia support ... secondly i am so sorry to read of your wife's severe Emetophobia ..i myself am housebound with severe agoraphobia and know just how hard it can be having any phobia and how it affects not only the person who has it but the entire family

What your doing sounds very good in helping your wife overcome her fears etc ..i wish you all the very best for the future

Again welcome-2.gif

love dino

xXx

Sign in to follow this