• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
deanyg

new

Hiya deanyg

A huge welcome to phobia support ...so nice to have you here with us :)

Perhaps you would like to share your phobia's etc with us and we can try to support you all we can

Also try our chat room here where other's may have similar fear's to your's

I myself suffer agoraphobia , GAD, severe panic attack's etc ,but i wish you all the best and please keep posting :)

love dino

xXx

154welcome.gif

I have a problem with panic attacks. I am trying to work on learning about changing the way I think. I have found out how my thoughts trigger my attacks. I have read some very interesting books on the subject which has opened my eyes to self awareness. Slowly I am turning this around, I want everything yesterday and I have to be patient with myself. I am glad to be able to connect with other people who know what I am going through. I will take all the suggestions I can get.

Hiya deanyg

A huge welcome to phobia support ...so nice to have you here with us :)/>

Perhaps you would like to share your phobia's etc with us and we can try to support you all we can

Also try our chat room here where other's may have similar fear's to your's

I myself suffer agoraphobia , GAD, severe panic attack's etc ,but i wish you all the best and please keep posting :)/>

love dino

xXx

154welcome.gif

:)/> :)/> :)/>

Hello Deanyg !!

Welcome to Phobia Support !! I am sure you will find a lot of information here and yes people to understand what you are feeling as most of us have suffered , and only people who have gone through this can fully understand ..

I suffer with PTSD , which has a variety of phobias linked to it .. so I say you can get through this .. It sounds like u are doing all the right things , reading on the subject and now reaching out to others .

Like Dino says keep posting and letting us know about yourself and how u r doing .. We do care :)/>

10702182_653228334777574_384568894320393366_n.jpg?oh=d1cf6565dd0678c6cf1b193ee056192a&oe=55A13189

Love ,

Flo xxxx

Hi Deanyg

Thank you for replying ...like you I want everything yesterday and although my mind says yes my body says no as im so exhausted with the anxiety panic etc and it then builds up into immense feelings of guilt depression etc , so i to can relate to that one

Above underneath anxiety part of the forum is a very good article i typed a few weeks ago which i hope also helps you a bit

love dino

xXx