• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
robbielamps

bipolar

Hi robbielamps 

A huge welcome to phobia support ...i presume by your post that you might have been a wee bit confused into thinking this was the chat room 

The link for our chatroom is here ... i hope this helps http://www.phobiasupport.com/

love dino

xXx

Hi robbie 

Of course i remember you , I just was being posh incase it wasent you re the robbie in front :lol:

Have thought of you often ,and i hope you are well ..I am still as nutty as ever here and unfortunately still sadly  housebound :mellow:

Let me know what day and time your going into chat next and i will do my best to be there for a catch up me old China Plate :P

love dino

xXx

:):)

Hello Lamps ...

I do hope that u remember me, bit will not be offended if u do not .. Welcome back to the forum ... always good to have old friends return ....:) 

welcomeback1.gif

Love ,

Flo !  xx                                

:)Good to hear lamps .. I am doing as well as I can , and keep moving forward , when I have a bad time, I take it easy and know I will be able to get back.. I also now pay attention to my limitations very important to me. I am very fortunate that I have " safe places "  I can go to interact with people . I am still volunteering  and love it ,!! People really do show appreciation ,and that is a positive thing for me. I am thankful for what I am able to do. and if I cannot do something , I just think maybe another time.

I do hope that you are doing well yourself .. catch us up on yourself ..

Take care and happy that you have joined us here in forum , seems most of time is just Dino and myself here .. so if u talk to any of our old friends let them know we r here.. and also of course newbies , we are always welcoming new people !! 

Love ,

Flo xxx messages-desi-glitters-12.gif