• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Gale

Controversial message to humans

I like not going out. I have various other mental health problems and other illnesses so my boyfriend let me quit my job in July. I don't get bored or lonely at home but I have one problem which is that I get very tired when I have human contact so I am looking for a way to converse with humans on a daily basis to practice for when my boyfriend's home or someone visits. You probably think it's wrong that I'm not  looking for help with my mental problems and maybe that means I'm on the wrong forum but I only had this idea this morning so there's plenty of time to try other ones today

Hi Gale

Firstly a huge welcome to phobia support ..like yourself i have other mental heath problems and physical problems also which like yourself a simple task such as a carer coming in albeit to look after myself or our severely handicapped son just talking leaves me exhausted to the point of massive panics :mellow: 

i used to love going out but unfortunately due to my severe symptoms cannot even do this any longer ..no medications have ever helped and i think i have had most known to mankind :)

you state you'd like to converse with others never think your on the wrong forum here as your symptoms are indeed why this forum is here 

There is also our chat room link for that is below

http://www.phobiasupport.com/

again a huge  welcome-2.gif

love dino

xXx

Thanks Dino <3 

I used to go out a lot and have loads of friends but all the things I liked about going outside are the exact same things that make me too worried to leave the house. I had a look at some other websites but I think this is the most suitable.

Thanks for being my first human contact today xxx

Your so welcome ..i will try to get back on later as am awaiting my torture of the day physiotherapist that comes to visit me at home supposedly to try and build my strength up but so far has only nearly killed me off -but she assures me it will in the end help me :o

I must be on my best behaviour and try no to swear at her to much today -just aswel i live in a tiny town and she knows me well :lol:

xXx

Good luck with the physiotherapist! My problem with them is that they were giving me really painful exercises to do in between my appointments and I was already in pain which was why I was seeing a physiotherapist anyway so I couldn't force myself to do the exercises because it seemed like I was torturing myself by giving myself more pain. I'm sure you can guess what came next... I got in trouble because I haven't done my exercises because I wasn't getting any better! xxx

Hi gale 

Sorry for my late response getting back to you ,but as predicted the physio session totally exhausted me and i am still recovering -she is coming mostly due to me being housebound so long and for a slipped disc i have in my back , and has said it needs to be done in tiny tiny  baby steps although just the few steps she has me doing does indeed feel like i have just climbed mount Everest -your one sounds as if she may have been very very strict on your treatment -however like you i get to a point whereupon i do not continue the exercises throughout the week as i should do as its like torture and plus i am always so faint /dizzy i find trying to do alone impossible 

I hope you seen flos reply to you on another of your posts and also that you managed to get into chat .

love dino xXx