Hello everyone (and Dino) LOL:o:o

Not been here for a while.

Wishing you all a healthy and prosperous new year :wub:

Love

Libby

❤?❤

Just saw this post by Libby  ,,

Hello Libby  !! 

What a  nice surprise .. I think that is why we keep going here to see if any of our friends    ,, or possibly new friends will reply or post ..  Nice to see you here .. :) xxx

Hello++(5).gif

Love ,

Flo xxx

You are very welcome ...

Usually Just Dino and myself .. so we r very happy to see someone join in ,, especially and old friend .. All is well here .. I do try to behave myself .. but u know .. not always easy ,, lol .. JK >

174.jpg

OH MY ,,, this is huge @!@      Love Flo xxx

Thanks again.  I see that you two are the only posters.  Where is everyone?  I wonder what happened to the peeps that used to be here about 10 years ago?  I think it's been nearly that long since I was here.  Time goes so fast!

Take-care-of-yourself.jpg

Hi Libby 

Some of our oldies from the other forum i think went awol -but we do occasionally see the return of some -but i must scare them away as for some reason they only seem to return once and never come back again :lol:

:lol:LOL >> OH Hello Dino and Libby ...

It must be the two of us who scare them off ... Dino ... as yes a few newbies have stopped by and then disappear ... :(  oh well ...

We stay and post ... keep an eye open for others .. Dino is better at keeping up here than I am .. Libby . . it must be at least 10 yrs . not sure if Dino can find out ??

Nice of you to visit and hope all is well ... Have a great evening   :) 

Love ,

Flo xxx

D36_EnjoyYourEveningBlueButterflykpo.gif

I  bet that Dino does scare peeps away lmfao:D:D

I wonder how JK and Dawn are these days?  Do you go in the chatroom? Is there a chatroom to go into?......questions questions questions lol :ph34r::ph34r:

It's cold here in Sunny Suffolk! I think it's gonna get milder in a few days.

Where abouts are you in US flo? 

Have a good eveving.

196431-Good-Night-Take-Care.jpg

Libby xoxoxox

Hi there Libby !!

I am here in New York State , Libby,  in the Southern part bordering the state of Pennsylvania .. It is not like the Big City New York , more rural .. and yes ,, It is COLD here also !!!  :o,, Bitter , with wind that makes it much worse ..

There is still a Chat Room  , I do not go in anymore , I do some Volunteer work at a local hospital , where I got my help years ago .. I have been doing that for 12yrs now .. I am currently at the front desk , reception area .. so my time is limited to spend on computer . I think this link will help you ..  If u click on that New Chat ,, u will get to some info :) ..  Bottom of this post ..

LOL >> :lol:,, I do not think Dino would scare anyone away , she was one to keep me in chat all those many years ago .. I thought I was too old to be there ,??? Her and Anna stopped me from leaving and made me feel right at  home . Thank God , as I was helped so much there , just finding out I was not alone in my feelings .. and of course meeting so many friends that I still talk to now and then .. Thanks for visiting with us Libby !! :) 

Good night !!good-night-scraps-messages-with-image.jp

Love ,

Flo xxx

Hi Flo

Seems like you have it colder than us here in England.  It must be nice (understatement) to get out and work for a while,I wish I could go back to work!

I think I used to go in the chat room when you first joined, not been there for about 9 years.  We did used to have a laugh sometimes which was good and relieves tension.  Was funny in voice chat listening to peeps accents:ph34r: Thanks for the chat room link.

Roll on summer :):) Hate this cold weather.

keep-calm-and-roll-on-summer.png

:lol::lol: Love

Libby

xoxox