• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Pog

Phobic Radio

I don't know if it's just me or just because I'm a knucklehead but since we switched, the radio link doesn't work for me. Yanks are people too. I'm getting real tired of listening to it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Please Help

....luv ya all....Pog

lol. Um I think there are some radio issues. A DJ will have to come on here to fix, which I think is Llaura, Mondo and Yggdrasil. Unless Admin knows :)

Hiya pog

I shall let admin know about the lack of radio

I myself cannot get my radio working and i downloaded a lovely song for all you 'yanks' titled i'm proud to be an American, seriously i heard it on American pop idol and loved it and im Scottish :lol: :lol:

My apologies also i have been unable to be in chat as much to DJ but have been ill, but promise to get this sorted asap just for you my friend Old_man_jumps_3.gif

love dino

xxxxxxxx

Hey Pog... believe me when I say I miss DJ'ing as much as u miss being a listener. :(

But yeh the radio link (the http:// address) needs to be updated to new site name, and basically rebuilt. As for the second link (the mega5 / mega3) for media players, that one still worked for some people. You and I never got back to hashing out just what the problem is for you on the media player problem. Hopefully one of the puter/tech savvy people here can help you out on that as I still am unable to from where I'm at (I banned myself from chat while I'm in this treatment place..had to be done, hope ya understand). :unsure:

Tnx LL

I can hold out until you get back, it's not like I don't have any music, I just miss you enabling my audio addiction. Take care of urself and get well soon.

...........Love Ya....Pog

Thanks mm, I'll give that link a try. I think it's the same one I tried before but I was in California then...Ohio is much closer to the UK so maybe it will work.

....Love Ya All...Pog

BUMP.... yeh, we DJ's try to connect to the radio server, but I/we get a socket error. Nothing's changed on our / my end.

Thanks!

Good news,

The radio is now up and running people will needd to change a few settings that run the radio, But they will be doing that very soon,

Once done they will give out the link in chat.

Admin.

A great huge TY admin for rebooting radio. Yeh, still some kinks to be worked out, like the ! commands for PhobicsBot. But the more important parts are working (tho myself i can't get my winamp to listen to other people...but ill work that out) ... the website for radio though does work... so cool.

LL