• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Tsoi

Hello, im Tsoi.

I hope what I type is legible, im on mobile right now. Kinda happy i found this place, i see it as almost a last resort honestly. (No offence) I dont like spilling my feelings to my friends as i feel it gets them down and i turn into a burden. So maybe this will be a nice change of pace.

I have a few phobias, agoraphobia, shool phobia (now referred to as school refusal), and apeirophobia (fear of infinity), and driving phobia. I can almost handle agoraphobia and apeirophobia i have mostly overcome but its school phobia thats taken over my life. Its gotten so bad that im now in a program for a GED and i still cant get to school. I stay at home depressed. Im sure what i have doesnt compare to anyone else. Im having a hard time thinking about what to say, i keep thinking im gonna come off as someone who shouldnt be here or as some idiot. So i'll stop here. Have a good day.

Hi I am little nervous about this so please stay with me.I am 63 have panic and anxiety attacks,agoraphobia,mood disorder and I am also bipolar. To the person above I don't think you are an idiot at all.Now me I think I am stupid but people tell me I am not.I  being a agoraphobic makes it hard for me to even go see my doctors,I do go outside sometimes just to sit and crochet.I don't know what else to say.Thanks for listening.