• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Denv12

Agoraphobia/CFS Sufferer.Just joined.

Hi.

I just joined the forum today.  I am housebound over the years because of chronic fatigue syndrome is severe. I do get outside to walk around I just dont stick around the premisis.  This agoraphobia deprives me of a social life. I do have volunteers who visit at times so at least I have a visitor to chat with and I'm in various forums for hobbies,interests and health. I'm also recovering from O.C.D.

I look after myself everyday so at least I'm better off.There are 2 things I use each day:

1)Acupressure. As simple as rubbing pressure points.I have books on Acupressure and there are a few good websites that show you what to do no matter what problems you've got.

2)"Faster E.F.T.". Short for Faster Emotionally Focused Transformations. Been using that since April last year.There's plenty of info out on it and even 1 book has been written.

Trying to keep occupied at home can be a pain. I read a lot,participate in online forums,and I try to keep busy.I collect things so that can be good therapy too.Bored and frustrated.  I figured that as long as I'm home and I've got time I may as read self help books. Acupressure,Kinesiology books are of interest to me. Anything I need to learn and relearn too.

You're welcome to compare notes.

I have been unable to go out of my house/yard for over 10 yrs. I have had to sometimes for Dr visits etc for bipolar2 but I have mild panic attacks.

I am living in Missouri now, a rural area which has been better. A very small town. We came here because it has enabled me to go to local shops, all three of them lol

I also have an emotional support dog that helps.

I am looking for help right now because I need to go to a Psych Dr for meds but the nearest one I'd a good 45 mins away and there is tons of paperwork to do as I need subsidy, sliding scale payments.

I am unable to go to this place!! But have to in order to get help.

I have no idea what to do.