• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Kunoichi

Taking a break from Chat

Hey all,

I'm going to be taking a hiatus from the chat room. This may be for a week to a month to a few months. It has nothing to do with anyone doing anything wrong, just a step in my own personal recovery. I'll still be on forum and many of you can message me here which I check daily or you can get me on facebook or email if you have those. Love my chat family loads and love everyone here loads

Love ya

Kuno

Hi Kuno

I hope it will do you good to take a break from the chat room. Sometimes that is needed to recover, it is of course better to be person-to-person with a therapist than in a support chat room. I hope you will constantly improve and work towards having a good life, and I will check up on this forum nearly daily to see how it is going :)

hugs from Attila the Ygg

Ty to you both :) It won't be indefinite or anything. I also need to really focus on my physical health as well and we all know how addicting the chatroom can be :) So hoping that this will help me to get more focused on some things that need to get done. I will miss talking to everyone tho <3 xxxx

Hi Kuno

I miss you already but at least I know how to message you. Take care of urself and hope you feel better.

....luv ya.....Pog

Ironically, tonight has been one of the worst nights of pain I've had even with pain medication. I'll be happy when I can get some of this fixed, if that happens.

Hey Kuno...

I was kinda wondering when this was gonna happen.. I was going to tell you .. to take breaks.. but I didnt mean indefinately.. Good for you for focusing on YOU.. You know how to reach me.. hugs

xxoxx

mm

Hiya Kunoichi

Thinking of you and hope you feel better soon :)

Not been in chat myself much but do know your an asset there, but you need time to recover yourself when things get to much

c1f18a2b.jpgto you xx

love dino

xxxxxxxx

Due to some circumstances, I'll probably be in chat again starting next week, depending on how I am doing mentally and emotionally. love you all x